NDT 0909HS flat panel detector (FPD) is a member of the a-Si dynamics digital X-ray products series NDT FPD. The detector supports 72dB dynamic range. With the industrial and compact structure design, the panels own high radiation resistance, wide environmental applicability, and high reliability. With its outstanding image quality and reliability, they could cover the industrial requirements of non-destructive testing systems. Data and signal communication are completed via the 10 Gigabit Ethernet interface. iRay SDK enables some basic applications for detector calibration, detector configuration, image acquisition, image pre-processing and viewing on an end-user workstation running the Windows operating system. With iRay’s talented FAE team service, clients could be supported anywhere and anytime. Let’s help you face your daily challenges.
- Proven radiation hard a-Si TFT sensor technology
- 139 µm pixel pitch 16 bit data output
- High energy radiation resistance, 450 kV
- 16 ms image acquisition time at full resolution Less than 3% first frame lag
- Switchable sensitivity
- Max. 120 fps at 2×2 binning