Varex Imaging XRD 4343CT is based on the next generation platform of Varex Imaging’s amorphous silicon (a-Si) Flat Panel X-ray Detectors (FPDs). The enhanced performance XRD 4343CT supports a full 43 x 43 cm2 (17 x 17 in2) field of view providing superior imaging for low-dose non-destructive testing and cone beam CT applications. The Varex Imaging XRD 4343CT offers 150 μm native pixel resolution and frame rates up to 85 fps.
XRD 4343CT supports energy levels up to 225 kV and is available with several scintillator options.
Rapid system integration is accomplished with realtime image processing PCIe board for host computer, integrated trigger and X-ray synchronization circuitry and a comprehensive software library for image acquisition and processing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 15 fps @ 150 μm
• 30 fps @ 300 μm (full FOV)
• 85 fps @ 300 μm (432 mm x 72 mm FOV)
• 150 μm pixel pitch, 2880 x 2880 pixel matrix
• Various binning and FOV options
• 65,536 grey levels (16-bit ADC)
• Ultra high sensitivity
• Selectable gain settings
• Up to 225 kV in microfocus applications
• Fiber optical interface with real-time corrections